Thursday, December 04, 2008

Random Man Planet Earth

Hits continue to grow on my blog. For November 2008: I received 817 page loads, 534 different visitors and had 82 returning visitors. This is very pleasing !!
.
Note: I am currently trying to clean up many of the older posts (which were mainly news-stories). I am trying to make all posts shorter and where possible I am going to put links to original materials rather than news-stories. Although I do like to see how the media reports on issues such as climate change. Often rather simply and sensationally unfortunately - although not always.
.
Many of the hits were on my nanotechnology posts - so I have put a link to them below.
.

.

Nanotechnology - risks and benefits

.

What is nanotechnology?

.

All posts on nanotechnology by Random Man (2008)

.
Anyway, as usual, please leave a comment !!

No comments: